Samsung Galaxy S10 Screen Replacement
Huawei P9 Lite 2017 Screen Replacement
iPhone 11 Compatible Screen Replacement
Apple iPhone 5 White Screen Replacement
iPhone 6S Screen Replacement
iPhone 8 Screen Repair Replacement Service
Apple iPhone 7 Screen Replacement Service
iPhone 6 Express Screen Replacement Service
iPhone XR Screen Replacement Service
iPhone X Compatible Soft OLED Screen Replacement Service
Here at Chester Repair Centre we are still processing online orders as normal but we are operating on limited staffing and hours in light of the current COVID-19 situation. There are also some delays with deliveries at present so please be prepared to wait longer than usual to either receive orders or to get repaired items returned. We have also suspended the use of Royal Mail services for returning devices - all devices will be returned with Parcelforce regardless of which option you choose during checkout.
If you wish to have your device repaired you may contact us on 01244 311171 to arrange to do so between the hours of 10am and 5pm Monday To Friday.
In light of the situation we are operating the following new procedures/policies:
1) We have signifcantly increased cleaning and general cleanliness
2) We are sanitising surfaces regularly
3) We are sanitising every device we receive as soon as it comes in and also after repairing
4) We have implemented a one way system in our store
5) We are limiting the number of people allowed in store to 1 and are enforcing social distancing
6) We are no longer offering any one-to-one technical support in store until further notice.
7) Masks are required to be worn at all times when in store, if you are unable to wear one for medical reasons please ask us to collect your device from outside.
Update 05/01/2021 - in line with new government guidelines regarding repair businesses being classed as essential we will be open as normal on Monday to Friday - please refer to our contact page for current hours.
We are also operating a Limited Collect and Return service in the local area if people need to get there devices repaired. Simply call us on 01244 311171 or send us a message on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ChesterRepair
This service will be contact free - we will arrive and ask you to place your device in a plastic container. Containers will be sanitised both before and after use.
Please note this service is limited and is not available in all local areas.
Alternatively you are welcome to post any device to us for repair and we will happily repair it and then post it back to you. You may do this either by doing a booking on the website or alternatively if you would prefer you can call us on 01244 311171 to book it in.